Alright, this is not very scientific or specific so bear with me…
- Eggs (prefer free-range, vegetarian fed hens)
- Mayo (prefer mayo with olive oil added)
- Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Dill pickle juice
- Hard-boil the eggs. I don’t know how long this takes–I have a snazzy egg timer thingy that I put in the water and it shows me when the eggs are done. It is magic!
- Immediately cool the eggs down. Pour cold water over them. Put them in the fridge.
- Once cooled down enough to handle, peel the eggs.
- Cut the eggs in half length-wise.
- Put the yolks in a bowl. Mash the yolks up with some mayo, mustard, salt and pepper, and a splash of pickle juice until the yolks are creamy but not runny.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the eggs (I use a cake decorator’s bag to squirt it in the eggs).
- Sprinkle some paprika onto the eggs.